Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chapter 11



When she found herself pregnant again Bailey was terrified, she wasn't sure she could go through another delivery, but this time it was different, Trevor was different.  He insisted that she get medical care, and when the doctor discovered it was twins again, Trevor informed Bailey they would be born at the hospital.



As soon as the first contraction hit, Trevor bundled her into the waiting taxi and they were off.  Bailey was in labor for 10 hours when one of the twins heartbeats dropped, along with Bailey and Trevor's stomach. " Not again, she screamed, I can't do this again!"



The next hour was a blur, they whisked her off to the operating room and the babies were delivered via a ceserean, she heard the doctor congratulate her, and then the room grew fuzzy.
When she woke up, she was laying in a bed, Trevor by her side. "You scared me babe, you started bleeding bad, and they made me leave, said you were critical.  They had to perform a hysterectomy to save you, I'm sorry. "



She tried not to let Trevor see the relief in her eyes at the thought of never having another baby. "The babies, can I see them? I didn't even hear what we have?"  Trevor smiled as he brought one of the pink bundles over to her, "Two beautiful little girls!"  As she held the tiny girl in her arms she knew what her daughter's names were, Molly and Maddison.



A week after their birth, Trevor and Bailey left the hospital with their newest family members. Bailey couldn't stop smiling, despite the pain from the C-section, she was happy.  Trevor had changed, and it seemed it was for the better.



The next weeks Bailey treasured each moment with her girls, knowing how close she had come to never
seeing them and they were truly her last, made their birth and babyhood even more special and important.



Trevor too seem to cherish his daughters, always a doting father  in the past he had held his children and played with them, never feeding them or changing them.  With the girls that was all changed.  He helped with everything, feeding, diapering, walking the floor with them when they were cranky.  He even did some midnight feedings.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE those cribs! Where did you find them?
    I love the names Molly and Maddison, though I've never seen the name Maddison with two d's before! Though I only know two Madison's, so I suppose that's not saying much XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cribs are available over on Vitasims.. I love most of their stuff, they were among my favorite creators for Sims 2 and it hasn't changed for Sims 3, their furniture is always super detailed and rich in texture! I have to say I am about as glad as Bailey is that she is done having babies.. coming up with M names can be difficult.. but at least she didn't choose to go with something really difficult like Q names LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these pictures always look so great! It seems like the Sims world is always in overcast or something. Did you do something to the photos to make it that way? :P I love the story, although I feel so sorry for Bailey. She's just a baby machine :l I wonder how her sister is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a program called Fraps to take my photos with, other then that I don't do anything to improve their quality, I do photo edit when the story line needs it (like the skinned rabbit in Moldaria, or the birth of Baily's first child. For that kind of editing I use Paintshop Pro. I unfortunately lost Bailey's sister when she moved out..she left town completely, so no way to say for sure how she is doing, but I suppose she is having a fabulous time in Paris, since she wasn't even able to come home for the funeral!

    ReplyDelete