Sunday, May 1, 2011

Comments about First Chapter and My style of playing the Legacy.

You may find much missing in the first chapter, I didn't take as many photos as I had planned, as really it has been such a challenge just keeping Anna alive, she is almost never happy, even when her needs are all full she seems to walk around in a depressed mood most of the time.  I don't understand why this is, if it's a glitch in the game or what, but rarely is she satisfied.  It's that mood that has set the stage for her life and for my writing of her life.
You will notice that the townies may seem a bit more "made over" then they usually are, there is my only cheat on this legacy challenge.  I do not touch anything that changes their hereditary traits, nothing to make their basic structure any different, I do not mess with traits, likes or dislikes, I do give them make overs, no changing hair color, just new hair styles and better clothing, and maybe the addition of facial hair or the removal of facial hair.  In other words I don't do anything that a good stylist couldn't do.  I think this is fair enough.
As poor as Anna is she has relatively few clothes, the lack of wardrobe changes is purposeful, she has no money for a large wardrobe, it's bad enough she had to have clothes to accommodate her growing figure with the pregnancy.
 I was unable to choose any traits for Hannah, the pregnancy was not a good one at all, but she rolled pretty decent ones, she is artistic and a light sleeper.  I was thrilled to see she inherited her mother's love of art!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're having the same problem, but I was having some issues with sims moods not working right and was able to fix it with this mod by Buzzler from MTS: http://www.modthesims.info/d/432449

    Great start to your story, btw! Also, I'm like you with the makeovers, I'll edit clothes/hair style/makeup/etc. but not the actually body or personality. I think it's a fun challenge to try and make them look good despite weird faces and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will give this mod a try...the moods are definitely busted, both the girls are having the same problem!

    ReplyDelete